Friday, April 29, 2005

What is abusive?

If I called to police and told them my wife was yelling at me and I was afraid of what she was going to do next what do you think would happen? They laughed at me. When my wife did the same thing they handcuffed me, locked me up for a day and told me if I went within 500 feet of my home I would be back in jail.

What used to be called insensitive, uncaring or even downright rude is now called "abusive". When coupled with the word husband, boyfriend or relationship this is a crime called DV4. So, all you hetero guys out there, be careful. It is now ILLEGAL to try to get laid unless you take responsibility for the woman’s happiness. If you seem like you don't care how she feels, you are abusive. If you are impatient with her, that's abusive. If you even glare at her, that's abusive. Don't dare raise your voice, it really is 4th degree domestic violence, even if she yells at you first. She could be yelling at you and beating on you all day and as Nancy Seaman demonstrates she could even kill you and it would still be your fault. We are guilty by testosterone it would seem.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

"Abusive" is whatever the female says it is, and the blue gun thugs back her up, that's their job.

Destroying a man? That's "empowerment."

4/30/2005 10:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men have to wake up! Women are giving control to us by claiming their victims of us, we just have to take the bull by the horns. All of the laws effect only us, so we are in control, lets start using this to our advantage.

4/30/2005 02:50:00 PM  
Blogger One man said...

Would any new laws save Lacy Peterson? No. They just ruin lives.

4/30/2005 10:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main