Monday, June 11, 2007

M is for Monday

It's Monday and I'm off again,
On my long daily commute for my job.
The job I must have so as to pay alimony and child support to my wealthy ex-wife.
The commute means that when I do have my children, I see little of them. Arriving in time to tuck them in - if I am lucky.

I could get a job close to home, but I would earn a lot less, and my ex isn't interested in compromise. Alimony and Child Support are impossible to reduce, regardless of circumstance.

I must travel when I don't want to, and work at what I would not choose, so that my ex can live richly.

If I lose my job, I will still have to pay the same amount. If I fall behind on my payments while unemployed, I can still be arrested, and thrown in jail without trial.

In any hearing the burden of proof rests upon me: I am presumed guilty until proven innocent.

Because I am male, I get to pay my ex's legal fees too, irregardless of my or her employment status.

When the court bankrupts me, no civil or pro-bono defender is appointed, no one will touch my case.

I belong to a sex which exists to work, and provide for women. Even questioning this destiny is looked upon with derison - I will be labeled 'deadbeat', 'useless', 'lazy'.

If I have money, and date a woman for even a couple months, she may take me to court, claiming I made promises to her about caring for her forever, and not only will she win compensation and alimony, I will be forced to pay her legal bills.

If my girlfriend gets pregnant, she can kill the fetus, give it up for adoption, drop it off at any hospital without responsibility, or keep it without any input from me. I may never see the child, and may or may not have agreed to have a child. But if my girlfriend chooses, lies about sterility or birth control, or engineers an 'accident', I will find myself paying her child support, and probably alimony for 18 years, and possibly college expenses, healthcare, and a chunk of my retirement savings, and part of my assets.

Men work longer hours, at harder, more hazardous jobs, and die early, with a massive suicide rate, all to support the master race: women.

So next time you see a cute young thang showing everything she can, and wonder why, remember - she's advertising - she's hoping to flag down the ride of her life. Just try to make sure it isn't you.

And so I am off again to the salt mines. It's Monday, and I must work for my master, or be thrown in debtor's prison as a deadbeat. Look upon me and learn from my mistakes - and always remember who the masters are.

-M


Simulposted on MIsForMalevolent

5 Comments:

Blogger KellyMac said...

miss ondrya: I don't think it's about pitying them. It's about the brainwashing we do as a society to our innocent children. What boy is taught to beware of women, that women will, more often than not, victimize him? That women are not held to the same standards as men, that women are consistently excused as "victims of the patriarchy"? That the "patriarchy" itself does not exist?

I think men naturally love women, until that love is systematically beaten out of them. There is nothing at all right about that.

I share your frustration about how so many men, and women too, won't listen to reason and see the evidence that surrounds them. All we can do is try. And posts such as this one are very powerful and difficult to ignore.

Misandrope, I applaud you. I would very much like to post your piece in my blog (it's http://awomanagainstfeminism.blogspot.com). May I?

6/22/2007 06:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like an incredible victim mentality here. It's really sad. I think I do pity you, but more, I pity your children. Doubtlessly you are injecting your poisonous rhetoric into their braings. "Women'll take you for a ride! They can lie about being married to ya! And they'll take you to court and say you said something and then the court'll take all your money."

I've met some nasty women in my life, and I've met some nasty men. It's a shame that you've had a rough time of it, and that you feel that the system has enshrined an inherently unfair system. But web sites like this? They don't help. It's not an intelligent conversation - it's bitching, and makes you look like a misogynist. I mean, a blog is a blog, but with what you've got going on here, don't expect anyone to take you seriously. You're just a whining, bitter old man.

7/19/2007 06:38:00 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

... it's bitching, and makes you look like a misogynist.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Seriously, I find this cathartic to read. I'm happily married now, but I've also been both a single dad and a "throwaway" dad in my time, and I've felt the same way Misandrope does.

I don't know how I'm going to feed the rest of my family for the rest of this month, because my son's mother (who makes in the neighborhood of two and a half times as much as I do) has my grocery money. I'm trying to find a second job so I can make ends meet, and I'm afraid if I do she'll find out about it and go back to court for a chunk.

And I don't say anything of the kind to my kids, including the son I'm being milked for. As far as he knows, I have nothing but a high opinion of his mother. It's not his fault she's vindictive.

7/20/2007 04:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous: keep laughing mate. You'll be laughing until it happens to you. Because the system does not care who it destroys just so long as it keeps on keeping on.

8/04/2007 04:37:00 AM  
Blogger DeadBeat Dad said...

Anonymous said "You're just a whining, bitter old man"

You know lady, if this were the experience of only one man, then it would be unfortunate. When about 30 million men have experienced this on an ongoing basis, then it is an ATROCITY!

The 30 million is my best guess for how many men in the U.S. pay child support and are expected to labor away their entire life for ex-wives and the government. I'll bet that the 50% of families with no father was traditionally the type of statistic associated with societies suffering from the aftermath of a war or economic depression. Why are first world societies afflicted by this scourge?

8/07/2007 03:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main