Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Tide is Turning, So Fuck Off Seattle Beta Male Hipsters

For those that have read this blog in the past, you will know that I have been fighting the good fight against feminism, political correctness, and the resulting corruption of our democracy. For many years, I felt like mine was a lonely voice. I had almost given hope that rationality and logic would ever find a foothold again. For the past 4 or 5 years, I have been so deeply involved in my actual work (I'm a man, work comes first) that I have not posted on this blog. I had given up. Then, one day about a year ago, I lifted my head from my work, looked around, and found that my point of view had spread and literally exploded on the Internet. There are now great web sites, blogs, alternative media, and heroes that are making the case better than I ever could. Examples: Return of Kings Milo! Roosh V Manosphere Viva La Manosphere A Voice for Men And many more .... just search on Google or Bing. And the reaction? Well, check out this "RationalWiki" post. I feel like the tide is shifting. While I believe that Republicans have been the worst of White Knights in betraying men, it is refreshing to see that party's primary candidates finally declaring that they are anti-political correctness. Trump might not make a good POTUS (or maybe he would), but he has cleared a path for all of us to lose our fear of being political incorrect and to stop self-censoring. This has been a long journey. It will be longer still. But I am overjoyed to see dedicated men smarter and more driven that I who have taken up the fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Main