Wednesday, May 11, 2005

"We the People" The Time Has Come

I started, at the threat from U.S. Marshall's, of a charge of threatening the life of a U.S. Judge [ Thomas S. Zilly ]. I have drifted to the desire of the government wanting to show a defect in my caricature ( i.e. I’ve challenged the government authority to force a man to labor called child-support) so there must be a mental challenge to be overcome. The government wants to charge me with a crime, however, the agencies are unable to find a category to place the act of challenging the government's authority. I pay taxes, I served my country, and therefore I have earned the right to sit on a park bench on the front lawn at the Federal Court House in Seattle. I have the right to peaceably petition the Government for a redress of my grievances, at the Federal Court House.

Judge Zilly: 1). Ruled the government needs no court order to issue a pay-roll deduction notice. 2). Ruled for dismissal on procedural err. 3). Ruled to quash and strike further attempts at a fair hearing. 4). Ruled to dismiss [ letter of treason ] naming Judge Thomas S. Zilly.

I beg an answer: Judge Zilly failed to grant rights protected by the U.S. Constitution,[ a violation of his sworn oath, an act of treason against "WE THE PEOPLE" ] why do the deputy Marshall not arrest Judge Zilly? Why do the U.S. Marshall, Home Land Security, and Federal Court House Security look for a reason to charge me with a crime, when I challenge the government's authority to force a parent to pay a third party to support his child?

The joke rest within the government, the effort and resources expended to silence the rights of a U.S. Citizen. The need to eliminate the right [ LIFE, LIBERTY, PROPERTY, EQUAL PROTECTION, DUE PROCESS ] of every Citizen.

25 Million U.S. Citizens called "NON-CUSTODIAL", impoverished by the government without authority or the power. The Government [ EXECUTIVE, LEGISLATIVE, JUDICIAL ] in agreement to deny citizens of the United States the democratic rights we fight for in foreign countries to protect.

THIS MUST END TODAY, "WE THE PEOPLE” MUST STOP THE UNLAWFUL ILLEGAL ACTS OF THE GOVERNMENT.

Perry L. Manley
Seattle Wa.
206-728-4104

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Main